суббота, 30 августа 2008 г.

Simple Plan PA - Auctions!

Vdeo que eu fiz no Pocket Show do Sp no teatro da Mix em Jan /08. Eu Fuuuuui!
3: (The Subliminal Verses)" was recorded at Sound Farm Studios in the band's home state of Iowa with producer Dave Fortman (Evanescence, Simple Plan, Mudvayne). Slipknot was forced to cancel several European festival appearances as well
Chuyn mc: USA & UK Gi bi: Small Greenie Gi gi: 21-08-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Simple Plan - When Im Gone. Were doing it. I look around me, But all I seem to see, Is people going no where, Expecting sympathy. Its like were going through the motions, Of a scripted destiny. Tell me wheres our inspiration,
When I'm Gone (video) online version by Simple Plan (c) 2007 Lava Records LLC for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
When I'm Gone (video) online version by Simple Plan (c) 2007 Lava Records LLC for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
SIMPLE PLAN Your Love Is A Lie GER 2-TRK CD SINGLE 2008. Simple Plan When I'm Gone 2007 3track CD single

Комментариев нет: