суббота, 30 августа 2008 г.

Random.

Song lyrics Welcome To My Life lyrics. MCRTeenagersWhen I'm gone Song lyrics When I'm Gone lyrics.
do not have any doubts against what i said because i 'm confident that i've moved on. totally-utterly moved on. i'm happy with my life and already used to feel his absence. i am happy now. i realised that i do not moan about how
air bag lawyer; kecci; simple plan-welcome to my life; woodstove accessories; mars encounter; satellite manufacturing monitoring; coffee lover gift; tallahassee properties for sale; americas top model tv show; renovators supply
my favorite good charlotte lyrics hold on march on motivate me walk by ghost of you wondering sos say anything we believe wounded sum 41 best of me with me underclass hero march of the dogs simple plan save you welcome to my life
Lately I keep listening to Simple Plan, especially "Welcome to My Life", well I think that the lyrics are talking about me.. Just came back from Johnathan's Birthday party At first, went to Parkway to buy presents,
last 2 bands of the day was Simple Plan and Travis well, simple plan was alright and they did played some old songs such as jump, welcome to my life, perfect and moreee. love it! and lastly! TRAVIS, THE HEADLINER WAS AWESOME.

Комментариев нет: