суббота, 30 августа 2008 г.

Simple plan crazy

-when im gone by simple plan -with you by chris brown 5 Things I Learned This Year -drive better by practicing -study harder, not to be spoon fed anymore -score higher marks -cherish the moment i have now
Simple Plan - Crazy Tell me what's wrong with society When everywhere I look I see Young girls dying to be on TV Won't stop 'til they've reached their dreams Diet pills, surgery Photoshopped pictures in magazines
my favorite good charlotte lyrics hold on march on motivate me walk by ghost of you wondering sos say anything we believe wounded sum 41 best of me with me underclass hero march of the dogs simple plan save you welcome to my life
Simple Plan - Crazy Tell me what's wrong with society When everywhere I look I see Young girls dying to be on TV Won't stop 'til they've reached their dreams Diet pills, surgery Photoshopped pictures in magazines
Standard Tuning Intro: E-----------18---------------------------------------- B---16-18-16--16-18-16-------------------------------- G15---------------------------------------------------

Комментариев нет: